Halloween Wars

Favorite TV shows and Latest and Greatest
Movies discussion. Whats a must see?
2manyferrets
Supreme Carver
Supreme Carver

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:41 pm

I just love this show!!!! Im a huge fan of Ray Villafane http://villafanestudios.com/ so Im hoping team Boo wins! Its on the food network sunday nights...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/hallow ... index.html
i0wnurface
Apprentice Carver
Apprentice Carver

Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Ray got the short end of the stick with his team on this show, but he seems to be pulling it together. Im excited for this weeks show!
If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.
i0wnurface
Apprentice Carver
Apprentice Carver

Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Haha yeah just a frame was a little lame, but that Sleeping Beauty piece was absolutely amazing, I was in awe. From the previews it looks like this weeks will stay competitive, so team boo may have a chance!
If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.
sharfork
Master Carver
Master Carver

Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:07 pm

I couldn't believe the zombie Ray did. It was soo freakin cool. If I ever tried to stack a pile of kins together like that I'd have a pile of kins stacked together!! LOL I can wrap my brain around modeling stuff where you add clay until you get your general shape but to just carve away unwanted pumpkin with no ability to correct a mistake just blows my mind. I can't wait for the finale.
~~~~~~~
Sharon
Cyberdman
Elite Carver
Elite Carver

Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:13 pm

I just caught this discussion and yes I did watch the series. Ray was awesome - as if there was ever any question. His Zombie was just killer. I can't beleive that they didn't pull it out for the finale and Bling Bats took it home. I thought team Boo did a way better final piece.
Cyberdman