Today I left an old man sick & on the floor, ..how was your day?

Whats pissing you off these days
GUS
Elite Carver
Elite Carver

Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:23 am

Today, I did what I said I would do on the basis of "being damned" & deemed guilty in a court of something I most certainly did not do, & was given a suspended sentence (criminal record) & had to pay fines & costs, losing painfully a much loved pet who needed us in the process

IE "if you deem me to be something that i'm not then don't be surprised if I start becoming that person"

Went to pick up my daughter from school, old man lying on the floor (the giveaway was the exploded heel of the soft soled shoes he was wearing), hot day, ..likely encountered Bradycardia, woozey, went into a repeated stumble & collapsed.

Normally i'd assist like I have countless times, stabilising necks in car injuries, getting people out when trapped in crashed vehicles & on one occasion scooping a baby out of the road on a busy motorway having been ejected from the vehicle in its carrier.

Today I carried on down the street, ..I've been judged a "bad un" after years of helping & caring for others & our environment, ..so F*** this pious society.

Being "judged" a felon means that there is no point extending our home in order to accommodate a kid in need that both my wife & I have talked about as society deems me unsuitable, ...today i'm actually glad (in a non emotive manner, for want of a better terminology) that I can live up to my statement that I would turn my back on greater elements of society & simply become as glib & self centred as the majority around me, ...it gives me no tangible pleasure, but i'd be a fool to do otherwise.

Let others sort it out is how i'm feeling.
GUS
Elite Carver
Elite Carver

Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Left another victim to fend for themselves racked in pain on the ground after hitting a post, ...its the "christian thing to do" ..well I was judged by the crowns judges, sworn to do her & gods duty...

I don't enjoy it but i'll damn well do it!

Life's hard, ..get tough.