The Boss with the Hot Sauce

Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:47 pm

So I took a Peep on the Wiz Forum,
and Saw these new FANTASTIC "Hand Carved" Shadow Boxes. :Cringe:
(we'll debunk that statement below) !

Posted by Carver "ARW505"

http://www.carvingpumpkins.com/qnav3/vi ... 329#p83329

Even though he is LYING about them Being Actual Carved Images. it has nothing to do with me.

Then I checked out his Social Media Accounts, and his Ebay and Etsy Store.

And Found these StoneyKins Patterns being Used. (and I was like this Mother Fucker!) :Furious:
Sneaky little bastard, made sure not to post these on The Wiz forum, for he knew someone would know they were my patterns.

I don't know what's worse, him using StoneyKins patterns to make products for sale, with-out My Permission.
(actually he was told 5 years ago, that he could "NOT" use my patterns for products for sale) !

Or that he is DECEIVING Other Carvers and his online Friends, and Potential Customers by Acting that these Photo's are Actually Carved Images...

When They're NOT !, They're Just MOCK-UP Images Changed to Different Colors....

Making it look like he carves MUCH "BETTER" than other carvers !!! :Thumbs_Down:
I got one foot in the grave, the other on a banana peel !

St0ney

Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:51 pm

Here's an Example of a shadow box Mock-up, I just made.

It took about 2 minutes Flat. (There's a Video Below in Real Time, on how I made it.)

Video I made, showing how these Shadow Box MOCK UP's "Not Carvings" are Made.

St0ney

Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:06 pm

Here's a full size Image from his twitter Account.

Yea this is a Carving - LMAO :Laughing:

It's Just a Four Color MOCK - that anyone can make in software in Seconds.

I feel Sorry for Anyone that buy's this, it will look NOTHING like this once actually carved.

Twitter Link

After I called him out as a pattern thief, his twitter account is now private !

St0ney

Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Now if anyone wants to ACTUALLY
make a LED Shadow Box Carving.

You just need to pick up a Shadow Box at Micheals or AC-MOORE.

16"x20" with a working depth of 2.25" on sale for just $19.99

(if the Sale is over when you read this USE A Coupon ! Normally 40% to 50% Off with One)

The 2.25 Depth is needed for the Lighting Gear. :00:
The LED Strip light/Tape and the little white Box (that's the Control with sensor for the Remote to work).

The Black AC Adapter/Plug box and cord, can be Outside the Frame...

Michaels Link for Shadow Box

Here's a Smaller One - 12" x 16"

Michaels Link for Shadow Box

And Buy a LED Kit on Ebay for $11.00 (Free Shipping)
LED_Strip.jpg
Ebay Link For LED Kit

The LED Tape is Self Sticking - Just unroll and Cover the Inside of the Frame with it.
There will be a small white Wire, this is the Sensor for the remote, so that needs to be either Hanging outside the frame, to get a good reading.

Depends on the Carve though, if there is lots of cut-outs, you may be able to get it to work, with the whole white piece inside. (Trial and Error) ...

Sensor.jpg

I think he is just using Cheap (Dollar Store) Poster board for the actual carving Material.
(When he actually Carves a real one)

The reason, I suggest Dollar Store (Dollar Tree) , is the backing comes off easy on those...
If you buy Say, Elmers, it will be nearly impossible to remove the paper... If it's a shaded pattern the back paper has to come off for the light to pass through... if Using a Cut-Out Stencil, you could use any brand !

St0ney

Mon May 08, 2017 10:42 pm

Here we are, Three Months Later - From my first Post - on this

So I call this Guy Out for using my patterns (As his Own). And now he wants to Fuck with me, on his Instagram Page.

Making Claims that I stole HIS PATTERNS !!

And that I stole Patterns From other Carvers, As Well.... I may take their Idea's,
But Have NEVER Taken any Carvers Pattern and Added it to my Site.... :Nagging:

So Yeah That Guy was Called Out, and Now he's Lying - trying to Flip it !

Here's the Deal on that, a few years back, I put out a members only pattern, Just a few days later he made the same exact pattern. (well not the same high quality) and put it on the wiz forum for free...

Hatchet_Head.png

So Last year he did (2) Sugar Skull carvings. I found the Orginal Images online. and Made my OWN version of these patterns.
(He takes this as Me Stealing HIS Patterns. When I made them from Scratch as he did....)

This guy thinks if he makes a pattern from an image he found on the Net, that No-One Else Can make their Version of it....

Same Guy made the Exorcist in the Cross (Regan's Curse) , after Me and Brad Did - But this is Okay (in his Mind),
because He Did it !! :Thumbs_Down:

reganscurse.png
This Guys a Total DOUCHE-BAG !

Here's his Post on his Instagram Page. (if you Click on Comments - You'll see what He's Claiming).
If you click on the Image, only the Video will play... Every Single Image in the Video is made from a StoneyKins Pattern.

EDIT: Either He or Instagram Removed the Video and the Photo's of my Patterns... I did File a Complaint with them.

(Below are the Original Images I used to make those two Sugar Skulls...)

Note He Has NO LEGAL RIGHTS to these Images ! NONE !!
Me on the Other Hand Have Copyrights on every Pattern on my Site (Because I actually Made the Pumpkin Patterns from those Images.

In other Words: The Pumpkin Pattern is Copyrighted by me. I have no rights to the Images Used, to make those patterns.

il_fullxfull.885676255_9w3y.jpg

9ad67db6ca601195aca7b79129ed9042.jpg

St0ney

Wed May 10, 2017 9:36 am

Lets Show everyone How much of a Douche this guy really is !

1. First he got Bent out of shape, because a few years back, he emailed me and asked if he could use my patterns to sell carved pumpkins on E-Bay, I told him no, because it's a Conflict of interest. I sell carvings made from MY Patterns....

And I'm not willing to compete with someone that's Using My patterns.
He Still thinks I'm Wrong, because Brad Gave him his blessing to Use his Patterns...
So I should do the Same - :Laughing:

I Told him he should Make his own patterns and then use them for his pumpkin sales.
(But like some Other Wiz Members - he wants a Free Ride, Using StoneyKins Patterns, and Taking All the Credit for Himself !)

Him and the other Douche Bag Andretti are two peas in a Pod.

Because of this He makes this Post on the Pumpkin Wizard Forum. (in one of the St0ney Hate threads).

I still have the Email Exchange, Where he was Told he Could NOT use my patterns, to sell products made from them.
(I will need that, if I decide to Sue him, for Using my patterns, and Also for Defamation. Calling me a Thief. )

Side Note: Albert - go see the movie Big Eyes, and see how that ends.... :Smiling:

I already Screen Capped all his Post, and Downloaded the Video he made...

Good_Ideas3.jpg

St0ney

Wed May 10, 2017 9:41 am

This is with-out a Doubt - My All Time Favorite Post from this Guy....

A Carver (Packrat) Says he likes this guys Avatar, And this Guy then CLAIMS that he Created the ACTUAL Artwork.
for the Pattern.

Not_Sure.png

Side Note, Anyone in the Tattoo World refers to the artwork as FLASH not Patterns... :Grinning2:

Well - Here he is Lying His ass off Again ! :Cringe:

The Art Work is from an Artist named William Webb and it's Called "Day of the Dead Bride"

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/1-d ... -webb.html

day-of-the-dead-bride-william-webb.jpg

St0ney

Wed May 10, 2017 9:58 am

Here's a Twitter Post/Exchange with This guy and another Carver. on what type of Lights he uses for the Shadow-Boxes....

Note: this Same Carver is the One that Gave this Guy the shadow-Box Idea in the First Place...
Tony's a Good guy, goes by the name "Higgy" really good carver...

So He tells Tony that he uses LED Lights bought at Lowes and Home Depot for $55 a Set.
(When at the time he was already buying the sets on E-bay for 10 Bucks).

This is So Only he will be making these LED Shadow Boxes... I mean Who would pay $55 Bucks just for the Light ???

It's a Scumbag move, to discourage, the guy that gave you the Idea in the first Place, by Lying about supply (light) cost.

As Shown above in another Post, around $30 Bucks would cover the Entire Cost. of making one of these.
"One of a Kind" <------ His Words - Shadow Light Boxes....

Maybe - I'll Add a FULL Step by Step Tutorial on How to make these, So their NOT So "One of a Kind" ... :Grinning2:

:Thumbs_Down:

2017-05-10_9-53-07.png

St0ney

Wed May 10, 2017 10:05 am

Albert: I know your Snooping on this Forum, and also have a FAKE Account...

So I will Address you Directly !,

I want you to know, that If you try and sell anything made from StoneyKins Patterns...
1. I will have your Stores Closed Down (both E-Bay and Etsy)
2. And I will File a Lawsuit Against You.

If you Do anything to Hurt my Site or Business, (Or try to Defame Me) That will also be grounds for a Lawsuit!
I have a Lawyer on Retainer. (and have Won All prior Suits).. :Smiling:

So As I said to you YEARS Ago - Make your OWN Patterns, and Sell YOUR OWN GOODS !

If you make a Pattern from an image you found online,
Others are allowed to also. For you have NO RIGHTS to the IMAGE !

if someone actually uses YOUR Pattern (a Pattern you Physical Made) , then you have Rights !
(Well not if you post the fucking thing for free) - LOL

And For the Record, I would Never Use one of your Shitty Patterns... !!!

WALKINGDEAD pattern.jpg

People that Don't Carve, think your shit is Good.
Carvers Know the real deal ! Well not the Idiots on Wiz, who think your Mocks are Carvings - LOL !!

Here's the StoneyKins TERMS OF USE - that you Agreed to, When you Purchased Patterns From This Site.

http://www.stoneykins.com/Patterns/page ... f-Use.html

Copyright

© Stoneykins.com
2007 – 2017
All Rights Reserved

The copyright on this entire web site is held by Stoneykins.com (“Stoneykins”). All material provided on the web site is protected under United States copyright laws and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. Except as expressly provided herein, none of the material provided on the web site may be copied, distributed, republished, reproduced, downloaded, displayed or transmitted in any form for commercial use without prior written permission of Stoneykins. Individual visitors of the web site are permitted personal, non-commercial use, provided that they do not modify the materials and that the materials retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. The permission terminates automatically if you breach any of the terms and conditions contained in this notice. Stoneykins does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or trade secret laws.

Acceptable Use:

In addition to pumpkin carving, patterns may be used for personal, non-commercial art/craft projects.
Members may share pattern printouts among those in their household or guests at a pumpkin carving party.
School Teachers may use pattern printouts as part of a classroom lesson or craft.

Prohibited Use:

If any of these terms are broken, Stoneykins.com reserves the right to cancel a membership at its discretion:

You may not resell or redistribute the pattern files online.
You may not alter or repackage pattern prints for sale or distribution.
You may not share your password with multiple users.
You may not sell products that make use of the pattern designs, without first obtaining written permission.

St0ney

Thu May 11, 2017 12:26 am

First Either He or Instagram Removed All the Stoneykins Stuff...
I did file a complaint with Instagram against him.

This is what Happens When your Found Out Stealing Patterns.

And now he is covering his ass, so all the pumpkin carvers don't see his tracks...
(and why I screen capped it all in advance - I knew he or they would delete them )

Both His Twitter and Instagram are now Private. (if he did no wrong why is he now, hiding these Sites ?)
Albert: I have someone in both your Twitter and Instagram. They will keep me posted. on what you Post or Say.

2017-05-11_0-23-17.png

2017-05-11_0-22-49.png

• Information