Another Dishonest Wiz Carver !

Feel free to discuss anything non pumpkin related
St0ney
The Boss with the Hot Sauce

Thu May 11, 2017 12:42 am

Here's the Stuff that was removed - I'm placing it here, for Public Record, and for Legal reasons...

Here's the Post he made claiming me stealing his patterns, and patterns from other carvers.

2017-05-08_22-21-20.png

I'll Post the Video next when I upload it to the StoneyKins Site..
I got one foot in the grave, the other on a banana peel !

St0ney

Thu May 11, 2017 12:48 am

Here's the Video he Posted on Instagram. (told you I saved it All ) :Mocking:

I have it on youtube and the Stoneykins Site..

Look at all the fucking StoneyKins Patterns He's Using !!
EVERY Single Image in the Video is a StoneyKins Pattern. :Thumbs_Down:

St0ney

Thu May 11, 2017 10:07 am

Here's his Most Recent Post This guy made on the Wiz Forum -
And I will Address each of his BULLSHIT Lines Below!

Click the image it will expand
Wiz_Post.png
I've had conversations with stoney via emails and tried to clear up and be neutral in this fight between Wiz and Stoney. Apparently we will never see eye to eye.
a) He emailed me, and asked me to remove the (2) Very Simple to make Sugar Skull Patterns.
I told him that I would, if he also removes that zombie Hatchet pattern off the wiz forum.

In good faith - I did Remove both Patterns with-in 5 minutes after our email exchange.
as time went on, I noticed he never took down the Hatchet pattern, so HE renege on our mutual agreement.
So Truth be told, I was Like FUCK HIM, and added the (2) Patterns back on the Site.

b) Staying neutral my ASS, he has posted Bullshit about me in the Wiz Members Section.
I posted one of the Post in this VERY THREAD !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That being said for Stoney to make patterns off the same images I use is ok but for me or anyone else to do the same is not allowed ? Sounds a little one sided.
This Guy did not make the same patterns as me, those Mock up Shadow boxes were made 100% From my Patterns.
Pixel for Pixel, Is this guy for-real? even if we used the same Source image, NO two patterns would be Identical.

As I demonstrated in the video I posted, Him using my pre-made patterns takes him only about 2 minutes to make these mock-ups. Change colors and paste, And he wants the World to believe he's this Big time Artist !

His OWN Mock-ups that he actually made are not going to turn out, as the mocks show. (once carved)
These are just photo's run through some simple Photoshop filters. (No ART involved - on his Behalf )
Honestly ANYONE can make the patterns, he is spitting out...

I hand draw MOST of the details, that will not come out from just using software. So the shapes themselves, are 100% my WORK / Drawing. Funny How - he still claims he made these patterns, I guess it would be a Billion to one Odds that both of us decided to have exactly the same 100's of cut-out shapes. Anyone who has created any type of shaded pumpkin pattern, is faced with the decision, on what to make cut, and what to make shaded. The Guy is a Fucking Liar !

Edit: The way I make my patterns, even if I created the same pattern twice, they would not be 100% identical.
I'm talking using the same image, and myself creating it a 2nd time....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's obvious you are a Stoney enthusiast and only want to hear his side.
Leave the guy alone, (you're going to go on the attack with another forum member, Because He did not Side with a Guy Stealing from a pattern site, he's a enthusiast ? And I'm his Leader? :Irritated: You Truly are an AssHole !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for selling carved patterns of anyone's I have respectfully asked those that made them like Brad and others I will not name (to keep them out of this school yard fight) for permission.
I don't see you trying to sell any other sites patterns but Mine !!!

And Well you did Ask me and I told you NO!, and what do you do? You still List them on E-Bay.
I'm including the actual ebay link - so people don't think I faked the image.

2017-05-11_9-57-31.png
2017-05-11_22-20-00.png
Here's one of his Ebay Listings Click this Link - This is 100% MY PATTERN, he did not re-do this... If 100 people made the same pattern from the source, they would not match 100%, Especially that I hand Draw on every Single Pattern I make.

Side Note: $45 Bucks for shipping? So your Robbing your customers too !!
($20 to $25 Tops shipped across the States) !

And just so I make my self clear on this. Those posts were put up just to give Stoney a little taste of how it feels when something I make is later on his site as a pattern. But we have already gone down that dirt road about images and blah blah.
See Above Covered in your e-Bay Listing ! - Again all you did was change the colors of my patterns.
There is NO FUCKING ART from YOU involved ! - you were flat out caught ! you made those mocks from my patterns for resale to add to ebay or etsy, at a later date.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also noticed your beloved leader had some post removed because he claims them to be his. To that I say good for you but because I have one or two that he claims is his pattern (made with same image myself) be removed is idiotic.
Out of the 20+ Patterns that you Did Steal of mine, I may have added one that you Actually Made. (by mistake).
And yes I reported your Postings for Copyright infringement, Thanks for clearing this up, it's good to hear that Instagram did the right thing by removing them... I must have been crazy to even consider you doing the right thing ??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So stop puffing up your chest and ranting about what don't know. Or keep on, it's up to you. But for me, I'm done with this conversation
Again leave the Guy alone, - He saw right and wrong, and your in the WRONG !... :Thumbs_Down:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Last statement for this Post:

It's really Sad that I have to Spend Hours of my time, Defending myself against a guy who is stealing from me !
Albert your in a small group of GRADE A - Asshole Carvers who dislike me, and you guys are all on that wiz Forum.

You all worship Brad, and all he does is leave the door open, for all of you to do as you please on his forum.

That forum/site is dead, because you all carve everything but the sites patterns.. Over the years you ALL used me as your scapegoat, for everything Wrong with the Wiz Site, Hell (JP) Blames me for his Site doing bad.... It's his own short comings.

When Brad had thousands of people on his forum, they were there for the FREE patterns given away.
Many of those folks were guilt-ed into buying a site membership. JP would gain members from just tagging on Brads coat tails.... Brad ended the FREE Pattern trade in the public Area, and that's when ALL those people Stopped going to his forum. (It was NEVER about his Talent and was NOT about Me!) it was the FREE Shit that was now gone!!!

And Because JP put all his eggs in Brads Basket, he too has suffered Loss of Business.
So you five or six Bastards, Keep posting that every year you will support Brad and JP. (but not carve their patterns)
That total combined $50 a year will make their sites prosper !

I don't get it, I'm America's Sweetheart ! :Laughing: < ------ (now that's Funny ! )

If One guy makes a small statement about me, you all dive in the Cess Pool ! :Furious:

You Guys think you support the Wiz Site by giving him 5 bucks a year, and Posting ALL your Own Shit !
In actuality it's a Slap in his Face ! I can't Stand Brad, that's no secret, He Hates me back as much.

But you Guys are the ones, That are Destroying his Site ! - With this type of Shit...
What Kind of Person, on one of ONLY Three Pumpkin Carving Forums, Steals patterns from another, and thinks he will get away with it ?

If this whole thing was reversed, where you were a member of this forum, and stealing from Brad,
I would still Ban your Ass. As much as I can't Stand Brad, I would not allow that !

But as Always, the Animals Run the Zoo over there ! :Furious:

St0ney

Thu May 11, 2017 11:53 am

Lastly (for now) if this keeps going !

Sorry for the Foul Language (I'm pretty Pissed)

So sit back and relax to this relaxing music...

Doh
Evil Scientist and Inventor
Evil Scientist and Inventor
Location: Out in my workshop worshipping he-who-must-not-be-named.

Thu May 11, 2017 1:29 pm

Judging by, what appears to be, the miscreants court record, you aren't the only guy getting cheated by him. :Devilish:
Une étreinte est une étrangler vous n'avez pas encore terminé.
"Do not trust to hope...it has forsaken this land."

St0ney

Thu May 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Doh wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 1:29 pm
Judging by, what appears to be, the miscreants court record, you aren't the only guy getting cheated by him. :Devilish:

Yeah I know about that stuff, But I want to keep my end, only on the pumpkin Shit...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is off topic: But after using the New forum, during this craziness,
I'm discovering new cool things it has, like I just saw a Green dot, next to your Name

And wondered where it came from and why -
So the Forum will place this green Dot, when a User is Logged in / and Online...

But a lot of the cool little things are things I added to improve it, Like the Dots on the top Blinking when someone gets a PM...

• Information