Safari Live

Feel free to discuss anything non pumpkin related
Gretchy

Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:01 pm

Last year someone told me about this live stream safari and I decided to check it out one morning... I've watched it every day since. Thought I'd share in case there are any animal lovers out there because it is a truly phenomenal thing and far better than any reality tv out there. You can find it on YouTube under Safari Live, or on the web through a few different sites, just google Wild Earth Safari Live. It's on twice a day for 3 hours at a time. It's interactive, you can send in questions via email or Twitter. It's streamed from South Africa and they just did a special this week with one guide in the Mara Triangle. They streamed into the night with infrared cameras to try and get a lion hunt... And they did just that! I just watched 5 lionesses take down a buffalo bull and then fetch their 8 Cubs to come to dinner. It is brutal at times, but truly amazing!!! Let me know if any of you tune in!! Because I'm so addicted!!!
'Pumpkin Carvers Of The World, Unite And Take Over'
gorobman
The Quiet Carver
The Quiet Carver

Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:40 am

I think St0ney and Doh would watch if Katy Perry was part of the safari. Just sayin'