Deadliest Catch

Post What Patterns you would like to See Next on Stoneykins.
You can Upload your Reference Photo's Here Also.
Gretchy

Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:57 pm

The Capt. Phil pattern is how I first found Stoneykins. How about some other captains? Sig is the first one that comes to mind. He is my favorite now. No one will replace Phil. But Sig is awesome, too. Jonathan and Andy, are cool, as well. It's a toss up, really. But, yah, personally, I'd go with Sig. Or even just a Deadliest Catch logo would be a cool one!
'Pumpkin Carvers Of The World, Unite And Take Over'

St0ney
The Boss with the Hot Sauce
The Boss with the Hot Sauce

Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:18 pm

wyntersolstice wrote:The Capt. Phil pattern is how I first found Stoneykins. How about some other captains? Sig is the first one that comes to mind. He is my favorite now. No one will replace Phil. But Sig is awesome, too. Jonathan and Andy, are cool, as well. It's a toss up, really. But, yah, personally, I'd go with Sig. Or even just a Deadliest Catch logo would be a cool one!

I'll have to weigh it out, I maybe speaking for myself, but I think that show is starting to lose steam. Now Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson or Uncle Si, would make some interesting Patterns.

Once I reached down to pet a little dog and when I did, it was a five pound squirrel!- Si

LMAO - I love that Show
I got one foot in the grave, the other on a banana peel !

Gretchy

Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Oh dear lord..... You and my husband. And his friend from work. Who had his 3 yr old saying "happy happy happy" all the time. Duck Dynasty, Swamp Wars, Pawn Stars, and that guy who catches animals with his bare hands and does that weird ayayayay thing.... *CRINGE*

It HAS to be a guy thing.................

Anyway, they just had Deadliest Catch shirts at Wal-mart... why did it take them 8 seasons to do this???? It hasn't been the same since Phil passed, no question there. But, you might be onto something with the Duck Dynasty idea...

Doh
Evil Scientist and Inventor
Evil Scientist and Inventor
Location: Out in my workshop worshipping he-who-must-not-be-named.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:37 pm

wyntersolstice wrote:that guy who catches animals with his bare hands and does that weird ayayayay thing.... *CRINGE*

It HAS to be a guy thing.................

Live Action!
Une étreinte est une étrangler vous n'avez pas encore terminé.
"Do not trust to hope...it has forsaken this land."

Gretchy

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:19 am

YAH, WHAT SHE SAID. All I can do is shake my head in confusion.... Live Action.... Yah. OK. How did we go from Steve Irwin to this nimwit???

• Information