Pans labyrinth "pale man"

Post What Patterns you would like to See Next on Stoneykins.
You can Upload your Reference Photo's Here Also.
GUS
Elite Carver
Elite Carver

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:48 am

Sicko! :Mischievous:

http://www.stoneykins.com/Patterns2/pro ... th-CO.html

OK, whose going first!? ..anticipates it'll destroy me like that extra cheeky hot phal curry that you order in your 20's after a heavy night on the sauce. (The one where the staff peer through the kitchen window to see if you are dumb enough to eat it) ...destroys my gut & ring piece the next day :21:

Torturer.
0 x
Doh
Evil Scientist and Inventor
Evil Scientist and Inventor
Location: Out in my workshop worshipping he-who-must-not-be-named.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:13 pm

I will pass....I want to enjoy what sanity I have left.

Whoever does carve it better pay close attention to which parts need to be carved first. If they get it backwards they might as well take it out back and pump it full of lead with ye' olde' AR-15
0 x
Une étreinte est une étrangler vous n'avez pas encore terminé.
"Do not trust to hope...it has forsaken this land."
GUS
Elite Carver
Elite Carver

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:38 am

Yes, I was looking & cogitating as to where to start& not to flop.

I love it, but don't think i've actually seen the movie end to end, merely in snippets (aghast) & i'm not sure how many folk in my neck of the woods 'd even know who the heck it was.

I'm sad to hear that Guillermo del Toro isn't able to follow up a 3rd hellboy, what the hell is all the re-boots!? ..hollywood sickens me, how many spiderman re-boots since Toby McGuire for goodness sakes!?

It simply makes me stay away from cinema (I love a decent big screen film) & far more selective, ..thank goodness for home cinema projectors.

This year i'm thinking of simply projecting a pumpkin pattern image in front of me to help with carving, too many print outs, i get buried in them ..hope it helps.
0 x