The Three Word Story!

Play Online Board Games, and Site Contests
ajbanz
A Happy Carver
A Happy Carver

Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:08 am

One day Liz walked in on Andretti playing with his toy fiiretruck . Andretti often wondered if he could use the hose to put out a woman's burning bush. The neighbors were laughing, because the naked firefighter was still wearing his ripped KC thong, purse, and fairy wings. Everyone was blinded by the disco ball hanging from his pierced left nipple. He also had an insatiable longing for a huge dripping wet fudgesicle which was dipped by St0ney himself. Liz was so jealous she screamed "Where's my flaming pointy bra"? She wanted to show the world her
starvin'carvin'
Supreme Carver
Supreme Carver

Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:47 pm

One day Liz walked in on Andretti playing with his toy fiiretruck . Andretti often wondered if he could use the hose to put out a woman's burning bush. The neighbors were laughing, because the naked firefighter was still wearing his ripped KC thong, purse, and fairy wings. Everyone was blinded by the disco ball hanging from his pierced left nipple. He also had an insatiable longing for a huge dripping wet fudgesicle which was dipped by St0ney himself. Liz was so jealous she screamed "Where's my flaming pointy bra"? She wanted to show the world her navel lint collection,
ajbanz
A Happy Carver
A Happy Carver

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:28 am

One day Liz walked in on Andretti playing with his toy fiiretruck . Andretti often wondered if he could use the hose to put out a woman's burning bush. The neighbors were laughing, because the naked firefighter was still wearing his ripped KC thong, purse, and fairy wings. Everyone was blinded by the disco ball hanging from his pierced left nipple. He also had an insatiable longing for a huge dripping wet fudgesicle which was dipped by St0ney himself. Liz was so jealous she screamed "Where's my flaming pointy bra"? She wanted to show the world her navel lint collection, which she kept
sharfork
Master Carver
Master Carver

Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:09 am

One day Liz walked in on Andretti playing with his toy fiiretruck . Andretti often wondered if he could use the hose to put out a woman's burning bush. The neighbors were laughing, because the naked firefighter was still wearing his ripped KC thong, purse, and fairy wings. Everyone was blinded by the disco ball hanging from his pierced left nipple. He also had an insatiable longing for a huge dripping wet fudgesicle which was dipped by St0ney himself. Liz was so jealous she screamed "Where's my flaming pointy bra"? She wanted to show the world her navel lint collection, which she kept hidden in a
~~~~~~~
Sharon
ajbanz
A Happy Carver
A Happy Carver

Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:45 pm

One day Liz walked in on Andretti playing with his toy fiiretruck . Andretti often wondered if he could use the hose to put out a woman's burning bush. The neighbors were laughing, because the naked firefighter was still wearing his ripped KC thong, purse, and fairy wings. Everyone was blinded by the disco ball hanging from his pierced left nipple. He also had an insatiable longing for a huge dripping wet fudgesicle which was dipped by St0ney himself. Liz was so jealous she screamed "Where's my flaming pointy bra"? She wanted to show the world her navel lint collection, which she kept hidden in an old yellowed sock
sodajazz
The Quiet Carver
The Quiet Carver

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:27 am

One day Liz walked in on Andretti playing with his toy fiiretruck . Andretti often wondered if he could use the hose to put out a woman's burning bush. The neighbors were laughing, because the naked firefighter was still wearing his ripped KC thong, purse, and fairy wings. Everyone was blinded by the disco ball hanging from his pierced left nipple. He also had an insatiable longing for a huge dripping wet fudgesicle which was dipped by St0ney himself. Liz was so jealous she screamed "Where's my flaming pointy bra"? She wanted to show the world her navel lint collection, which she kept hidden in an old yellowed sock.
Sharfork noticed that ajbanz was wearing
Obsessive Carvers Anonymous - Member Number 28
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
ajbanz
A Happy Carver
A Happy Carver

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:02 pm

One day Liz walked in on Andretti playing with his toy fiiretruck . Andretti often wondered if he could use the hose to put out a woman's burning bush. The neighbors were laughing, because the naked firefighter was still wearing his ripped KC thong, purse, and fairy wings. Everyone was blinded by the disco ball hanging from his pierced left nipple. He also had an insatiable longing for a huge dripping wet fudgesicle which was dipped by St0ney himself. Liz was so jealous she screamed "Where's my flaming pointy bra"? She wanted to show the world her navel lint collection, which she kept hidden in an old yellowed sock.
Sharfork noticed that ajbanz was wearing her Stoneykins thong over
St0ney
The Boss with the Hot Sauce
The Boss with the Hot Sauce

Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:04 am

LMAO !

I forgot about the Stoneykins Thong. :grin:

Sharfork noticed that ajbanz was wearing her Stoneykins thong over her wedding dress
I got one foot in the grave, the other on a banana peel !
The Pumpkin Carving Group - Facebook Group
sharfork
Master Carver
Master Carver

Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:30 am

Sharfork noticed that ajbanz was wearing her Stoneykins thong over her wedding dress
and decided to
~~~~~~~
Sharon
ajbanz
A Happy Carver
A Happy Carver

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:06 am

and decided to join the party!