Post Comments, Questions or Suggestions
About the Stoneykins Site or about this Forum
GUS
Elite Carver
Elite Carver

Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:17 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------
ALL FIXED - Thanks GUS ~ St0ney.

With older versions of the store software, I could not use punctuation in the names of the patterns. (Would Crash the Page). Seems I can get away with "some" now.

The Mr & Miss series, I'm going to leave it as is, they Don't Sell or be carved - LOL

I actually Fixed the One Pattern - (Glad there was a (u) I could steal/use.
I made it a New Pattern - So folks can get the Update.

I've seen it spelled both ways - it's from Shakespeare's Macbeth
(I renamed the Pattern " Macbeth Witches Spell")

halloween_spell_Old_new.png
Thanks Again this input helps a Great Deal !
-----------------------------------------------------------------

GUS
Elite Carver
Elite Carver

Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:24 am

Happy to oblige,..perhaps stick a few Mr & miss in the freebies as bait if they don't move.

I can't see why they don't shift bearing in mind the net worth of the brand, or maybe the perception (ever present) you only have to look at the crappily poked un-scraped 3 hole kins on doorsteps to see that many parents would rather pay $20 for a toy to keep their child happy rather than ...god forbid spend time with them & create a show stopper pumpkin!..makes me so sad (but makes us who do, look good, eh)!

So much store set by spelling & punctuation "perception" that related / translated directly into sales in my London job that I cannot pass it over too long, if you want me to nit-pick em as you put em up let me know, ...I'm familiar with the huffing & puffing of family members (to whom a site actually translated to $ ..but the theatrics & disruption to a page of text when asked to proof read or similar, ...my god! :!con_p_cryiing:

GUS
Elite Carver
Elite Carver

Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:42 pm

St0ney
The Boss with the Hot Sauce

Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:46 pm

It's more typing fast - than fat fingers...

Fixed thanks... !

Plus I feel tired All the damn Time, (like worn out) I wake up tired.
It's Health - Issues, And I do my Best to keep going...

8 Hour work day is what 16 used to feel like... :Depressed:
I got one foot in the grave, the other on a banana peel !

GUS
Elite Carver
Elite Carver

Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:59 pm

Yeah, understood, its the thread for erroneous spelling I started t'other year, seemed sensible to use it again for highlighting where searches may be affected by simple errors as you bang stuff out in rapid succession..

My keyboard often simply cannot keep up with me (new pc, need to adjust keystroke settings otherwise it misses stuff out) ..you know you spend too much time on a keyboard when you don't need to see the damn thing!
Stoney, I seem to recall (correct me please if it was someone else) you said about your basement in the past, mould spores damp etc, & if I recollect you wear / wore a c-pap mask? ..so you aren't getting sleep at the best of times even when you are asleep right?

I'm looking at a ASHP heat inverter for our north side (damp, via penetrating rain coming off the field).. to save energy heating / summer cooling & reduce airborne untermensch (spores etc) ..it obviously affects reduces damp etc...
likely get a 7.5 kWh unit to feed a handful of rooms, (i'm just aware of the oft cavernous spaces in the usa compared to our rabbit hutch homes, & that a basement area can be huuuge).

Have you tried a small ASHP (air source heat pump) for your work environ in pattern season ..the prices are dropping through the floor for them, lg, Mitsubishi etc, ..might help you overall ..just bought incidentally today a heat pump tumble dryer, uses around 1/3 of the energy of a regular dryer, same technology, you have to learn about cop ratings to see why they are becoming so popular, ergo you might find something cheap that ups your energy ante if its drawing more muck out of the air (for starters, but at the same time drying the environment efficiently (controllable) & pulling lots of condensate out of the area in form of dehumidification, ..they typically have pollen & allergy hepa type filters, just need a brush out once a month.

Hope that scenario wasn't you!? but if it is might be worth researching & implementing, ASHP's heat & cool, not a 12 month a year singular solution but likely beneficial esp if for instance with a cop rating of 4 you put 1 x kWh in you get 4 kWh out... (as temp changes so does cop efficiency, but when you consider an oil heater (rad) is 1 kWh energy in 1 out ....that has got to be an option, if indeed you are spending lots of time in a less than perfect environment.

for instance if a unit is 3.5kWh rated that equates to +/- 14 kWh heating cooling capability (roughly) ...cop rating of 4 @ 7 degrees ..ie these are used in the colder european countries, the basic principle is a fridge which can be run in reverse.

GUS
Elite Carver
Elite Carver

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:18 am

Drop the spare "m" when you have a minute.
http://www.stoneykins.com/Patterns2/pro ... ly-CO.html

St0ney

Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:49 pm

GUS wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:18 am
Drop the spare "m" when you have a minute.
http://www.stoneykins.com/Patterns2/pro ... ly-CO.html
Fixed !

ThannnnnnKs ! - LOL
I got one foot in the grave, the other on a banana peel !

• Information