Search found 202 matches
- Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:54 pm
- Forum: Stoneykins Pattern Suggestions
- Topic: Funny sign pattern
- Replies: 0
- Views: 896
I came across this picture and found it funny. The message is the funny part. Although a font of just drilled holes for the letters ( not cut out letters would make it's point better. This is obviously a needlepoint/ counted cross stitch...
- Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:17 pm
- Forum: Carving FOAM Pumpkins (Q & A)
- Topic: How to carve a delicate piece
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4870
Gluing the piece back on helped. As for where the pattern is still stuck on. I use an old electric toothbrush ( One I no longer use on my teeth.) while soaking to help free the paper. Warmer water also helps.
- Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:28 am
- Forum: Carving Photo's & Stories
- Topic: Wonder Woman... 2 sided carve
- Replies: 2
- Views: 698
Looks Great. Let us know if you find the turn table. I think the divider may be a good idea. Yellow construction paper, Manilla envelope...