Search found 1015 matches
- Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:30 am
- Forum: Carving Photo's & Stories
- Topic: Ken's Pumpkin Patch 2016 (Update 10-17-16)
- Replies: 25
- Views: 4754
Here is a video of Ken's Pumpkin Patch 2016 set up at my house on Halloween with 216 pumpkins. Unfortunately, earlier in the day, two of the sections of shelves collapsed crushing 6 real and 4 foam pumpkins. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p41/kenklinker/2016%20Pumpkins/th_2016%20Video_zpshfrkdyi...
- Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:31 am
- Forum: Carving FOAM Pumpkins (Q & A)
- Topic: flex shaft necessary?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2676
I definitely recommend getting the flex shaft. I think some people carve without it, but you will save yourself a lot of bad pumpkins and show much faster improvement with the flex shaft in my opinion. I also recommend a foot control.