2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp salt
2 Cups of Milk
6 Tbsp Melted Butter (cooled)
3 Eggs seperated.
2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1. In a large bowl, beat together flour, egg yolks, sugar, vanilla extract, butter and salt, and milk until blended well.
2. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until they have formed soft peaks. (until it looks like heavy white foam).
3. Layer the batter over the foam, (do NOT Mix) Just keep layering.
4. Heat up Waffle Iron. (spray both Sides with Pam Cooking spray.
5. Pour 2/3 of a cup of Batter, spread batter with a spatula, to cover Grid wait a few seconds and close lid.
Waffles are Done in about 6 to 7 minutes (golden Brown) Depends on waffle Iron.
6. Remove from Iron - Plate-Up
7. Add whipped butter, Whipped Cream, and top with fresh Fruit, and/or maple syrup