Safari Live

Feel free to discuss anything non pumpkin related
Gretchy

Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:01 pm

Last year someone told me about this live stream safari and I decided to check it out one morning... I've watched it every day since. Thought I'd share in case there are any animal lovers out there because it is a truly phenomenal thing and far better than any reality tv out there. You can find it on YouTube under Safari Live, or on the web through a few different sites, just google Wild Earth Safari Live. It's on twice a day for 3 hours at a time. It's interactive, you can send in questions via email or Twitter. It's streamed from South Africa and they just did a special this week with one guide in the Mara Triangle. They streamed into the night with infrared cameras to try and get a lion hunt... And they did just that! I just watched 5 lionesses take down a buffalo bull and then fetch their 8 Cubs to come to dinner. It is brutal at times, but truly amazing!!! Let me know if any of you tune in!! Because I'm so addicted!!!
0 x
'Pumpkin Carvers Of The World, Unite And Take Over'
gorobman
The Quiet Carver
The Quiet Carver

Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:40 am

I think St0ney and Doh would watch if Katy Perry was part of the safari. Just sayin'
0 x