Bubble Fogger

Discuss anything and everything about Halloween.
PunkinKitty
The Quiet Carver
The Quiet Carver

Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:08 pm

Several years ago I invested in a bubble fogger from GrandinRoad. It was amazing and the kids *loved* it.

Unfortunately it was crap and Grandin dropped the design. Forums were full of bad reviews. Mine included. I got two years out of it. Four nights total of use.

I’ve been looking for a new design. Nobody has had one. But this year I discovered FROGGYSFOG.COM.

They seem to market professional bubble and fog machines along with basic home machines. I’m going to order one of their bubble foggers and see.

Hands down, take everything away from your Halloween display, in my experience the kids loved popping the fog filled bubbles the best.
halloweenstore
Apprentice Carver
Apprentice Carver

Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:57 am

I found it as a great idea to set my place apart from other with the bubble fogger machine. Kids really love to play, scream and enjoy the bubbles. Moreover, it can make my place as a Haunted one with dozens of smoke-filled bubbles that cover the room with a ghastly fog once popped. I was looking for a similar product last year and visit Glendale Halloween Store, where I found various other products that can make my place Haunted as well. More details at https://www.glendalehalloween.com/montr ... een-store/